VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 04:04:40 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's a shame ESPN has such a stranglehold on the sports television market  (Read 3130 times)
BigOrange Maniac
« on: July 15, 2011, 02:13:21 EDT »

They're losing more credibility every day.

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/bruce-feldman-suspended-indefinitely-by-espn-29786

Of course, no one knows the whole story...but it's hard not to assume that Brooks is right about that asshat James being the reason he was suspended.
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 04:34:18 EDT »

There is a campaign on twitter... #FreeBruce.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 04:54:14 EDT »

It's been quite entertaining to follow...even trending on Twitter this morning.

The only thing I don't like about it is it's being led by that butthole Andy Staples. But I hope it's successful. Feldman is one of the good guys in the business. And if his suspension truly was at Craig James' discretion, that's even more reason to hope ESPN winds up being shamed into bringing him back.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 09:48:05 EDT »

Wow.  ESPN suxes .... well you know... something to do with a "bad poker player".   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: