VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 12:38:05 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting ... watched CSS tonight, they said TAMU *still*interested in the SEC  (Read 3517 times)
XHotlanta
All-American

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2011, 03:49:59 EDT »

It seems that TexA$$ is going to launch some sort of pay-or-you-can't-see-the-game-if-it's-played-in-TX TV channel this year ... which is really chapping the TAMU fans' azzes ... so there is (supposedly!) a greatly increased interest in their fanbase to bolt and join the SEC.

I don't remember all the details ... but there will be a replay I guess (on CSS there always is), so keep a watch this weekend if you're interested.

As they said on "Laugh-In" in the 60's ... "Innnn-teresting"!     
GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 07:15:24 EDT »

Ya'll, I don't care who you are, but I want Texas A&M University part of the finest football conference in the United States of America! They are a very fine football tradition with the 12th man and never sitting down. I like that! Plus, my son C grad-schooled there (a great place to go; p/u trucks everywere - biggun's). I love Texas, I love going to Texas, I love Texan's attitudes and I my forever Tennessee vibe that was implanted in the Texan's attitudes they think they invented. It's our historical connection and our duty to Texas to kick their "cow-poke butts" now and again to show 'em where they came from. However, I do have to admit respecting a Texan's Pride.  (More of a damn reason to kick-hook-gig-'em and let Smoky gnaw and their legs).

I really would like to see them part of the conference, but I'm not sold on expansion and all contracts are so detailed these days. I really do admire the Aggies.

G   
volmeister
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 04:17:25 EDT »

Interesting article.

http://v4.texags.com/Stories/2411
XHotlanta
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 05:35:10 EDT »

What?!  Their prez wears a Bow Tie??!

Might have to change my mind about this...
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 11:36:21 EDT »

"...the Horns are probably being more aggressive and less subtle than anyone at the remaining 9 Big Twelve schools imagined."

LOL!  No, really?  The texas longhorns?  Surely you jest!

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: