VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 02:42:30 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UGa's offseason so reminds me of our 2005 offseason  (Read 2794 times)
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2011, 07:19:23 EDT »

Highly ranked, returning hotshot frosh QB, coach who is resting on the laurels of achievements from prior years, multiple off the field problems. If they have a season like we did in 2005, Richt won't survive it like Fulmer did because at least Fulmer had owned Bammer plus Fulmer had the NC... Richt is UF's bitch and doesn't have that ring.

Anyway, here's the article that prompted me to ramble about that...

http://blogs.ajc.com/uga-sports-blog/2011/07/18/georgia-junior-tailback-carlton-thomas-suspended-for-opener-vs-boise-state/

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 01:43:11 EDT »

Their RB situation is very precarious, and they have had two straight classes without good OL, not to mention injuries to OL as well. At RB they lost both their major RBs to suspension/dismissal, so they're down to a true FR basically in Crowell. I don't think it will be a very good season for the dawgs

EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 06:00:02 EDT »

Their RB situation is very precarious, and they have had two straight classes without good OL, not to mention injuries to OL as well. At RB they lost both their major RBs to suspension/dismissal, so they're down to a true FR basically in Crowell. I don't think it will be a very good season for the dawgs

Clank Clank Clank.....this is just like all those years everybody bitched about Fulmer not inserting great Freahman RB ____________  (insert name here) that could not block or pick up the playbook in all reality and we lost ot UF or UGA or somebody.  UGA is now feeling the pain that they so wildly revelled in when Fulmer was here. 

Football is cyclic and what goes down will come up......

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: