VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 01:25:19 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "We are not going to use youth as an excuse for failure."  (Read 9775 times)
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2011, 08:17:36 EDT »

Derek Dooley.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 08:27:55 EDT »

"The relentless pursuit of continued improvement."

Derek Dooley.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
TheRealOrange
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 08:33:03 EDT »

"Crap, I forgot where I left my keys again!"

TRO
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 08:36:57 EDT »

"Crap, I forgot where I left my keys again!"

TRO

Somebody ban this noob. 

TheRealOrange
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 08:40:22 EDT »

Somebody ban this noob. 

"First Annual Derek Dooley Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence"
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 08:43:13 EDT »

"First Annual Derek Dooley Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence"

He just talks like a typical weirdo attorney. 

TheRealOrange
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2011, 08:58:40 EDT »

He just talks like a typical weirdo attorney. 

"Now, doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, in most cases he just passes quietly away and doesn't know anything about it until the next morning?"

Lawyer
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2011, 09:00:15 EDT »

"Now, doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, in most cases he just passes quietly away and doesn't know anything about it until the next morning?"

Lawyer

That guy made an extra $.25 by adding those extra words. Smart business. I wish I got paid by the word.

Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2011, 09:09:07 EDT »

I like the fact he is holding them to higher expectations. People respond to challenges if they have any competitive spirit at all. 
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2011, 09:11:31 EDT »

"Zzzzz" -Wes Rucker
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2011, 09:18:45 EDT »

First Annual "Derek Dooley Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence"
Since you are used to writing in Latin, let me edit it for you ...

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2011, 09:40:07 EDT »

"Zzzzz" -Wes Rucker

"Wonder what my favorite soccer team is doing right now" - Wes Rucker

"Derek Dooley is on the podium. Go Cubs!" - Wes Rucker

Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2011, 09:50:09 EDT »

"Everyone notice the following: I don't sleep much and I have a beard. Check it out....it's right here...on my face" - Wes Rucker
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2011, 10:07:40 EDT »

"Everyone notice the following: I don't sleep much and I have a beard. Check it out....it's right here...on my face" - Wes Rucker

You have got him pegged.
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2011, 10:08:43 EDT »

You have got him pegged.

"Guys, lets not everyone freak out because I called attention to my beard. It's just a beard. No need to overreact." - Wes Rucker

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2011, 10:12:14 EDT »

Lol.  And notice how he would flirt with Kris Budden on there.. Like he would EVER have a shot there.  Dude seriously needs to get a life. He still irritates me even though I unfollowed him.
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2011, 10:23:40 EDT »

Lol.  And notice how he would flirt with Kris Budden on there.. Like he would EVER have a shot there.  Dude seriously needs to get a life. He still irritates me even though I unfollowed him.

"I miss @Vinnie_VOL already." - Wes Rucker

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2011, 10:26:05 EDT »

LOL:
"@glennlafollette: @wesrucker247 I would like to note that @Vinnie_VOL, who thinks you're immature, is using a "KISS Army" logo as his profile picture. #qu**f"
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2011, 10:29:17 EDT »

LOL:
"@glennlafollette: @wesrucker247 I would like to note that @Vinnie_VOL, who thinks you're immature, is using a "KISS Army" logo as his profile picture. #qu**f"

Those are the kind of douchebags I hate... "Hey, you're a cool writer guy, let me hold your d*** for you while you take a pee." I HATE THAT.

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2011, 10:31:24 EDT »

Yes, and Rucker just eats it up, thus feeding it even more.  It's the perfect storm of irritation.
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2011, 10:45:20 EDT »

LOL:

He's from LaFollette.

Enough said.

Edit: On second glance I guess his last name is LaFollette. Who's the dumbass now? My apologies to the good people of LaFollette.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 10:55:49 EDT by BigOrange Maniac » Logged
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2011, 10:48:16 EDT »

Wait, did you actually have an exchange with Rucker? How did I miss that since I follow you?
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2011, 11:04:24 EDT »

I just told him what I thought of him before I unfollowed.  He then acknowledged it by making a couple of quips of his own (including what Revolver quoted about him missing me)

Tells me that what I said to him did get under his skin, if only a little which was gratifying.

Then of course all of the morons who worship him piled on.  It was glorious.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: