VTTW Board Index
April 20, 2024, 02:52:07 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just downloaded Spotify...  (Read 3966 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2011, 11:55:34 EDT »

Pure awesome.  I don't know if it's worth paying for the premium version, but it may just be the best piece of freeware of all time.

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 11:57:36 EDT »

Pure awesome.  I don't know if it's worth paying for the premium version, but it may just be the best piece of freeware of all time.

I got my invite earlier today but haven't tried it yet.

I'm thinking about paying for the paid version and canceling my sirius if I like the free version.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 12:00:06 EDT »

I got my invite earlier today but haven't tried it yet.

I'm thinking about paying for the paid version and canceling my sirius if I like the free version.

I requested an invite over a week ago, and it just arrived in email today.  I'm going to play around with the free version and see if I want the paid, but I probably won't get it. 

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 12:02:03 EDT »

I requested an invite over a week ago, and it just arrived in email today.  I'm going to play around with the free version and see if I want the paid, but I probably won't get it. 

The only reason I would get the paid version is so I can put it on my phone.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 12:36:53 EDT »

I don't really know much about Spotify. What makes it better than some of the music streaming services already out there?

Streaming music is just one more thing that makes Verizon's new limited data plans suck.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 12:45:31 EDT »

I don't really know much about Spotify. What makes it better than some of the music streaming services already out there?

Streaming music is just one more thing that makes Verizon's new limited data plans suck.

Pretty much just because it's free.  And the interface is pretty simple.  The $10/month version untethers the music from your computer and lets you play it on mobile devices.  I'll probably just use the free version to discover new music.  If I find a song I like, there are, uh, other ways to acquire it and take it mobile.

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 12:46:36 EDT »

Pretty much just because it's free.  And the interface is pretty simple.  The $10/month version untethers the music from your computer and lets you play it on mobile devices.  I'll probably just use the free version to discover new music.  If I find a song I like, there are, uh, other ways to acquire it and take it mobile.

It has a huge selection, it's legal, and it's VERY fast.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: