VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 10:40:27 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cody Blanc of Knoxville Central has verballed to UT this morning.  (Read 3175 times)
101stDad
« on: July 22, 2011, 04:19:39 EDT »

Terrific athlete.   He is the type of kid you have to find a way to get him on the field - kick returner, slot reciever, DB - he can definitely help somewere. 
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 06:00:14 EDT »

I was really impressed by his clips on Youtube. The guy has a TON of big plays. Bear in mind I'm an ignorant fan, but he jumped out in a big way.

BTW, how many spots do we have left and many commits project as early enrollees?   

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
RipleyVol12
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 06:04:27 EDT »

At this pace on NED we wont need a commitment lol.

GO VOLS!   
Quasi EVol
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 12:50:46 EDT »

Terrific athlete.   He is the type of kid you have to find a way to get him on the field - kick returner, slot reciever, DB - he can definitely help somewere. 

This flurry of commitments is making me feel a whole lot better about UT's near future.  Dooley & staff can do pretty good when they're given more than seven months to recruit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: