VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 03:01:13 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A DT!!!!!!!  (Read 3778 times)
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2011, 04:56:51 EDT »

Damien Jacobs from East MS Juco has committed to UT. 6'4", 290, 4.9. Not currently rated by Rivals because they haven't rated JUCOs yet. He signed with FSU originally and didn't qualify. He had an offer from FSU to return.

He also has a teammate at East MS Juco that is a DT that is even better. I forget the guy's name but he visited last week with Jacobs.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 04:57:01 EDT »

Per VQ.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 04:57:54 EDT »

Damien Jacobs from East MS Juco has committed to UT. 6'4", 290, 4.9. Not currently rated by Rivals because they haven't rated JUCOs yet. He signed with FSU originally and didn't qualify. He had an offer from FSU to return.

He also has a teammate at East MS Juco that is a DT that is even better. I forget the guy's name but he visited last week with Jacobs.

Denico Autry. He's a DE, but we want him!

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 05:02:32 EDT »

Denico Autry. He's a DE, but we want him!

Correct... I thought he was a DT but you are right. 6'6" 245 with offers from freakin' everybody.

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 05:10:16 EDT »

Correct... I thought he was a DT but you are right. 6'6" 245 with offers from freakin' everybody.

Jacobs is likely an EE too, and will have 3 yrs to play 2

10EC
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 09:19:18 EDT »

I just heard an interview with Jacobs.  Apparently he and Autry are VERY good friends and he thought his decision to come to UT would play a major factor in Autry's decision of schools.   
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 10:35:39 EDT »

I just heard an interview with Jacobs.  Apparently he and Autry are VERY good friends and he thought his decision to come to UT would play a major factor in Autry's decision of schools.   

Probably will, but Autry has a bigger offer list and will likely take more visits

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: