VTTW Board Index
April 16, 2024, 10:43:22 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have any doubt that Dooley does things the right way  (Read 3688 times)
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2011, 05:36:55 EDT »

You should know that VQ noted this morning that last year's freshman football class posted a cumulative fall GPA of over 3.0 and that the entire team had a cumulative GPA of 2.52.

This is supposedly a great improvement compared to recent history.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 05:40:53 EDT »

I like Dooley very much and am a big fan of the way he's doing things.

But what I always come back to is... I felt the same way about Buzz Peterson.  Time will tell, and it is my greatest hope that Dooley's story has a different ending.
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 05:48:49 EDT »

I like Dooley very much and am a big fan of the way he's doing things.

But what I always come back to is... I felt the same way about Buzz Peterson.  Time will tell, and it is my greatest hope that Dooley's story has a different ending.

I liked Buzz too but I don't see much of a parallel other than I liked Buzz too. Buzz was not as smart as Dooley nor as organized as Dooley. If Dooley fails it will be for different reasons than Buzz.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 06:04:43 EDT »

I think the only way Dooley fails is if his bosses get in the way. Fans will be fans but with what he has done so far I don't see how he can't succeed. I don't know what this year will bring but I think we are 10+ win team next year.
XHotlanta
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2011, 03:15:28 EDT »

I think the only way Dooley fails is if his bosses get in the way. Fans will be fans but with what he has done so far I don't see how he can't succeed. I don't know what this year will bring but I think we are 10+ win team next year.

A little optimistic?!   

But I'm a Dooley fan, GO BIG #*@! ORANGE! 
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2011, 03:28:59 EDT »

A little optimistic?!   

But I'm a Dooley fan, GO BIG #*@! ORANGE! 

Yea. I am drinking the kool-aid. We are getting some talent, and he has tried to improve our players as people.
Talent plus character plus tradition equal wins.

If I am wrong I am wrong, but I am getting a good seat on this wagon.
As the guy said on Oh Brother Where Art Thou......Come on in boys, the water is fine. 
ChattanoogaVol
All-SEC

Time is best spent with family and friends.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 05:09:10 EDT »

Yea. I am drinking the kool-aid. We are getting some talent, and he has tried to improve our players as people.
Talent plus character plus tradition equal wins.

If I am wrong I am wrong, but I am getting a good seat on this wagon.
As the guy said on Oh Brother Where Art Thou......Come on in boys, the water is fine. 

I'm with you fella's............................I love Big Orange KOOL AID.

Go Big Orange.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: