VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 03:58:32 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Toney Williams is transferring  (Read 2270 times)
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« on: August 01, 2011, 08:19:50 EDT »

Dooley said that he is no longer on the team and transferring. It will free up a scholarship for the 2012 class.

Also, CJ Fleming is not going to be on the team. He would be a senior, so it does not free up an extra scholarship for the 2012 class.

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 08:29:27 EDT »

Dooley said that he is no longer on the team and transferring. It will free up a scholarship for the 2012 class.

Also, CJ Fleming is not going to be on the team. He would be a senior, so it does not free up an extra scholarship for the 2012 class.

I thought he said that they still didn't know about Fleming... but I was working and listening at the same time so I could've missed what he said.

Also he said that either Tino Thomas or Geraldo Orta will be the grayshirt. It's not a done deal that it's Orta. They have about a week to decide and both guys had offseason shoulder surgery. I'd still bet that it's Orta because Thomas is a Tennessee guy.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 08:32:13 EDT by ReVOLver » Logged

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 08:40:34 EDT »

I thought he said that they still didn't know about Fleming... but I was working and listening at the same time so I could've missed what he said.

Also he said that either Tino Thomas or Geraldo Orta will be the grayshirt. It's not a done deal that it's Orta. They have about a week to decide and both guys had offseason shoulder surgery. I'd still bet that it's Orta because Thomas is a Tennessee guy.

Probably Orta

They basically said Fleming was not invited back to the team, but he will be in school - probably to finish out his degree. For all intents and purposes, you won't be seeing Fleming play any football this fall.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: