VTTW Board Index
April 20, 2024, 07:13:38 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A little nostalgia for you.  (Read 4954 times)
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2011, 04:40:54 EDT »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oOXrjUGBIIM?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/oOXrjUGBIIM?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;</a>
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 04:56:58 EDT »

Fixed.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oOXrjUGBIIM?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/oOXrjUGBIIM?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 05:05:37 EDT »

That's some Big Orange goodness right there. 

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 05:41:06 EDT »

Still brings a tear to my eye! God I miss John Ward!
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 06:32:48 EDT »

Just awesome.   
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 02:09:21 EDT »

Funny how John Ward could completely flub a call, and it becomes one of his signature moments- but Kessling does the same thing all time and can't get any love.  
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 11:58:00 EDT by Black Diamond Vol » Logged

RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 02:25:12 EDT »

Ward is the pimp Kessling is the hater!
XHotlanta
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 03:46:48 EDT »

BIGGEST - SMILE - EVER ... that I saw on Coach Majors' face, under any circumstance, anytime, anyplace.  The man was HAPPY after that game.
crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2011, 04:06:03 EDT »

I had to watch that game with the old rabbit ears and snowy reception from Charlotte because the local NBC station here in S.C was airing S.C being destroyed by FSU 50 something to nothing but was worth it all when Lincoln blocked that kick with his butt..lol...Holtz said that was his most disappointing loss ever....
crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2011, 04:20:03 EDT »

My favorite part was right before half when ND was driving in the red zone and had a penalty on 3rd dwn and Majors declined it..Former NFL coach of the 49ers Bill Walsh was a commentator for NBC in that game who coached Joe Montana who had played for ND said of our coaching staff "What are they doing declining that penalty and not backing them up,they are not even in the same league as ND"...lol..Majors knew what he was doing,he was making the angle of the kick harder to make and not giving them another chance on 3rd dwn to make a td,we block it and get a td out of it... I knew we were back in the game after we scored that td if we could stop shooting ourselves in the foot because we had spotted them 28 points in the 1st half on stupid mistakes  
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 04:24:18 EDT by crockettman » Logged
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2011, 09:52:23 EDT »

Funny how John Ward could completely flub a call, and it becomes one of his signature moments- but Kessling does the same thing all time and can't get any love.  

That's because Kessling does it SO MUCH.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: