VTTW Board Index
April 24, 2024, 12:10:24 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: On the server error messages  (Read 5228 times)
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2011, 08:24:48 EDT »

I'm really at a loss. I looked into the different packages that the host has and none of the affordable stuff would change anything... all of that has to do with storage space, databases, and email accounts... and we are good on all of that stuff so there is no reason to increase the plan unless I went with an exclusive virtual server meaning we wouldn't be sharing space with anyone else. That's $30 per month, and I am not willing to pay that much. I guess we could do donations again if anybody wanted to donate, but part of the reason why I moved is where we wouldn't have to do that anymore.

The kicker is that I'm pretty sure it's some other site on the server that is causing our issue. I can't imagine that we are having enough traffic to be the problem, except maybe on high traffic days during the season or when there is big news. Maybe I will try asking them if they can move us to another server instance.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 09:46:32 EDT »

From what I've seen, it's really nothing to worry about.  I get it maybe once a week for 5 minutes- a minor annoyance.  Others' mileage may vary.

GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 01:26:03 EDT »

That one I sent you yesterday at 5:38pm was the first I'd seen in weeks and I only did so because you had asked, Boss. I agree with BDV; it's a minor annoyance (just from what I've seen) and I could care less. There are many other things that gets my goat up more than this, for sure! One can always find something do to online for a few minutes until it resolves. No big deal.

G
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 01:45:56 EDT »

That one I sent you yesterday at 5:38pm was the first I'd seen in weeks and I only did so because you had asked, Boss. I agree with BDV; it's a minor annoyance (just from what I've seen) and I could care less. There are many other things that gets my goat up more than this, for sure! One can always find something do to online for a few minutes until it resolves. No big deal.

G

I agree.  I've had one error..that is it.   Not a big deal for me

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

XHotlanta
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 03:48:01 EDT »

Have never seen it.  " Ain't skeerd of it "   
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 03:49:07 EDT »

I haven't seen it either.  Non issue, I say.
Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 04:07:13 EDT »

Fix it. NOW.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 04:12:23 EDT »

Hey Stogie, I hope you're doing some recruiting for us while in Houston.
UT Mom
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 06:04:13 EDT »

I don't know if its my computer or not but I no longer get the icons on messages, and no where to reply at the bottom of the message.  Or a new message where I can write something different.  Only a reply at the top right of the page.  I need HELP or tell me it's my computer.  I hate this thing. 

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 06:08:02 EDT »

I don't know if its my computer or not but I no longer get the icons on messages, and no where to reply at the bottom of the message.  Or a new message where I can write something different.  Only a reply at the top right of the page.  I need HELP or tell me it's my computer.  I hate this thing. 

It has to be your computer. What web browser are you using?

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2011, 07:03:19 EDT »

Ugh... I just got the messages many times in a row a little while ago. So frustrating... I almost wish it would stay down where I could have them fix it before the season starts.

Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2011, 11:34:27 EDT »

Hey Stogie, I hope you're doing some recruiting for us while in Houston.

I've been all over the Lone Star state this past week. Only picked up one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: