VTTW Board Index
April 19, 2024, 10:48:26 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Uh-oh....you Knoxville-ites are in deep doo-doo now.  (Read 14355 times)
MIAUTIGER
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2011, 09:07:36 EDT »

Dadgum.  So, that is what that smell was when I was on Cedar Bluff Road earlier today.   

If it smelled like success and a MNC, it was me  .

Bammer suxes! That is all!
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2011, 09:10:53 EDT »

No, I came in through the doggie door.     By the way, are you going to bring your B-U-T-FUL wife to a game this year?   

No, she is forbidden from contact with you. 

Seriously I don't think she will make a game this year. I might bring my 11 year old daughter to a game though.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
101stDad
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2011, 09:16:57 EDT »

If it smelled like success and a MNC, it was me  .

Actually, it smelled like cow poop and methane gas, so it had to be somebody from Auburn.   
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2011, 10:00:19 EDT »

No, I came in through the doggie door.     By the way, are you going to bring your B-U-T-FUL wife to a game this year?   

BTV, she said that if you promise to make her a steak sandwich she will try to come for a game. 

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
MIAUTIGER
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2011, 10:14:01 EDT »

Actually, it smelled like cow poop and methane gas, so it had to be somebody from Auburn.   

Oh. Then, yes, it was most certainly me.

You know what we did with that crystal football?  We installed a tap and lid and use it as a beer....er, sweet tea keg in the athletic offices.

Bammer suxes! That is all!
101stDad
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2011, 10:36:35 EDT »

You know what we did with that crystal football?  We installed a tap and lid and use it as a beer....er, sweet tea keg in the athletic offices.

Good to see you found a purpose for it.   
Mike
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2011, 08:54:38 EDT »

You sure it wasn't part of that sting operation?     Best damn bait evah!

http://www.businessinsider.com/cops-use-promise-of-auburn-alabama-tickets-to-nab-deadbeat-parents-2011-8
Be-the-Vol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2011, 04:03:26 EDT »

If your lovely wife comes to a game, I'll promise her more than just a steak sammich.   
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2011, 05:06:05 EDT »

If your lovely wife comes to a game, I'll promise her more than just a steak sammich.   

I'll, um... bring this to her attention? 

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: