VTTW Board Index
April 25, 2024, 11:48:14 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I learned something new today.  (Read 3178 times)
Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2011, 11:08:45 EDT »

Harvey Lee Yeary, who later became The Six Million Dollar Man with the stage name of Lee Majors chose this stage name as a tribute to his childhood hero, Johnny Majors.

Lee Majors was born in Michigan, but was adopted by his uncle and aunt when he was 1 year old, moving to Middlesboro KY.
101stDad
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 11:21:42 EDT »

You must be a young guy, Stogie.  That story has been out there since Johnny came marching home again.   
TheRealOrange
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 02:07:37 EDT »

You must be a young guy, Stogie.  That story has been out there since Johnny came marching home again.   

Yep.  Lee Majors was also known to roam the sidelines from time to time at home games during Johnny's tenure.   
GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 02:58:54 EDT »

Harvey Lee Yeary, who later became The Six Million Dollar Man with the stage name of Lee Majors chose this stage name as a tribute to his childhood hero, Johnny Majors.

Lee Majors was born in Michigan, but was adopted by his uncle and aunt when he was 1 year old, moving to Middlesboro KY.

Well, let me go ahead and kick you while you're down: you do know he smokes cigars, too; right?
Oldvol75
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 03:21:39 EDT »

We were waiting on Farah!!!!! Some had made plans because almost everyone had the pin up! 

God “The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the external rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained.” from George Washington’s first Inaugural address.
Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 04:20:43 EDT »

To the 4 of you: Well, excuuuUUUuuuse ME!!! Lol....and I thought I had breaking news.

WPD: I'm 40, I hope that's young...I feel young.

TRO: I didn't know that, but would have been pumped about it at the time. I had all the 6 million dollar man stuff...the inflatable lab/base and the action figures, etc.

GreggO: Yes, I did. IYF!!!

OldVol: The one with her in the red bathing suit? She may have been my first love.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: