VTTW Board Index
April 20, 2024, 01:26:20 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone use "Rinse", the iTunes cleaner? I need help...  (Read 2078 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2011, 10:39:13 EDT »

I'm trying to get it to clean my entire library.  The problem is, my iTunes draws songs from two different locations:  my iTunes Music folder, and another folder that I won't mention by name for fear of the RIAA sending their stormtroopers after me.  Anyway, Rinse is only locating the songs in the iTunes folder.  I tried moving the other folder into iTunes, but it's still not working.  Any suggestions?

GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 04:16:03 EDT »

Dude, I'm not sure what you're trying to do; I think you know how to wipe files, so are you just trying to wipe the file contents and keep the files?

Most likely you are much smarter about this than me, but if I knew what your desired end results were I might could help. (Either that or I could just scoff at you!).

GreggO   
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 04:33:48 EDT »

Dude, I'm not sure what you're trying to do; I think you know how to wipe files, so are you just trying to wipe the file contents and keep the files?

Most likely you are much smarter about this than me, but if I knew what your desired end results were I might could help. (Either that or I could just scoff at you!).

GreggO  

It's a program that automatically goes through your itunes library and adds missing cover art, missing or incorrect title/album/artist data, corrects misspelled words, etc.  I have about 70GB worth of tunes, probably at least 40% of which is messed up in one way or another.  So I sure don't want to go through and fix them all manually.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: