VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 05:25:27 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Funny video of the wr's and Bray.  (Read 3534 times)
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« on: August 18, 2011, 03:27:50 EDT »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6WmFyjpc9M  Bray has got jokes.

VOLveeta
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 03:54:58 EDT »

I like it!  That boy's got some sass!   

yer palâ„¢,
VOLveeta
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 03:58:20 EDT »

LOL! Bray has a sense of humor.

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 05:13:12 EDT »

LOL!

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 05:24:22 EDT »

Here is another good one... Bray is hilarious, Matt Milton cracks me up impersonating Dooley, and Justin Hunter can do a complete standing flip in PADS!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/r3s7iMd6s9Y?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/r3s7iMd6s9Y?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 06:18:08 EDT »

Blarg, youtube is blocked here at the hospital too.  Word is someone video'd a birthing process and posted it online without the mother's permission.  So the hospital has blocked most social interaction sites.  One person's gotta ruin it for everybody.   
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 06:53:25 EDT »

Oh man, Justin, don't break your ankles!

EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2011, 01:20:52 EDT »

Blarg, youtube is blocked here at the hospital too.  Word is someone video'd a birthing process and posted it online without the mother's permission.  So the hospital has blocked most social interaction sites.  One person's gotta ruin it for everybody.   

It wasn't one person in this case...it was federal law....Social Sites are blocked at most hospitals due to HIPAA privacy concerns...nowadays hospitals and HIPAA are two dirty words to any hospital executive because it usually means someone is going to get into trouble over this....and ti aint just the person posting the video the hospital is considered liable nowadays no matter waht (and the fines are ginormous)

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: