VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 01:52:43 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has there been any words from Miami's current commitments?  (Read 3134 times)
10EC
« on: August 18, 2011, 06:54:27 EDT »

Not sure anyone would want them at this point....
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 07:37:36 EDT »

Not sure anyone would want them at this point....

We aren't in on anybody they have committed anyway. Dooley is not even close to recruiting from the same bucket as Miami.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
MIAUTIGER
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 08:42:13 EDT »

Yes. 'Who gonna provide the beers and hos now?'

Bammer suxes! That is all!
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 11:27:16 EDT »

Actually, it sounds like I was wrong.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/tennessee/football/recruiting/player-Trent-Taylor-109054

"I was shocked. I never expected anything like this," said Taylor. "Miami is still my school and I'm still committed but at the same time I still need to look out for myself."
South Florida is not the only school Taylor is looking into.
"I want to checkout Tennessee and Florida also. USF will be the only school I visit before the season starts."

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Quasi EVol
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 02:28:03 EDT »

Actually, it sounds like I was wrong.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/tennessee/football/recruiting/player-Trent-Taylor-109054

"I was shocked. I never expected anything like this," said Taylor. "Miami is still my school and I'm still committed but at the same time I still need to look out for myself."
South Florida is not the only school Taylor is looking into.
"I want to checkout Tennessee and Florida also. USF will be the only school I visit before the season starts."

Anyone wanting to recruit Miami's decommits had better conduct a thorough due diligence, especially UT.  No recruit's worth a death penalty.
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2011, 03:47:39 EDT »

Anyone wanting to recruit Miami's decommits had better conduct a thorough due diligence, especially UT.  No recruit's worth a death penalty.

You are right about the due diligence for sure. One recruit is not going to get UT the death penalty though.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: