VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 10:27:56 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dickie V logic......or lack thereof.......LOL.  (Read 2997 times)
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2011, 03:28:04 EDT »

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2011/08/dick-vitale-hangs-up-the-phone-on-miami-radio-show/1

I used to have a little respect for the guy because he had passion for the game but his passion isn't basketball, its specific coaches who help him inflate his ego.  This is still funny though.     
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 03:34:53 EDT »

His first name fits him just perfect!  If dickie v and Lee Corso both disappeared, I think their families would pay for them NOT to be found!
101stDad
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 04:58:55 EDT »

Vitale is a clown - plainly and simply. 
LouisVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 05:50:47 EDT »

Here is what I think:

The Pope should resign, and there is absolutely no reason to continue the traditional selection of a Pope by Cardinals.  The time has come to acknowledge Calipari as the most righteous of men, and having the ear of God.  Elevate him to his rightful position of kentucky basketball coach/part time Pope.
MIAUTIGER
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 07:14:00 EDT »

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2011/08/dick-vitale-hangs-up-the-phone-on-miami-radio-show/1

I used to have a little respect for the guy because he had passion for the game but his passion isn't basketball, its specific coaches who help him inflate his ego.  This is still funny though.     

Well, I am no Dick V. fan myself. And I think the assessment that he favors certain coaches (hello, Mike K.) is accurate. But good for him hanging up on that comment.  That Dan LeBatard, from what I can tell, is a first-class, grade A douche canoe.  The co-host's comment about every program committing infractions as some kind of excuse for Miami is pathetic. 

Bammer suxes! That is all!
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 03:09:05 EDT »

When our sanctions (or lack thereof) are announced tomorrow, I fully expect to hear dickie rail on and on about how we deserved the death penalty.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: