VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 11:37:26 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You can tell Dooley is troubled about the Janzen issue.  (Read 3328 times)
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2011, 03:24:54 EDT »

http://www.govolsxtra.com/videos/detail/derek-dooley-addresses-janzen-jacksons-dismissal/

His demeanor in this interview is decidedly more subdued than typical. All you can ask from anyone is to care and try to help. Maybe it will pay dividends for Janzen in the long run.
MIAUTIGER
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 03:56:35 EDT »

http://www.govolsxtra.com/videos/detail/derek-dooley-addresses-janzen-jacksons-dismissal/

His demeanor in this interview is decidedly more subdued than typical. All you can ask from anyone is to care and try to help. Maybe it will pay dividends for Janzen in the long run.

Dooley's coaching ability remains to be seen.  But I don't think there is any doubt about the quality of his character. Quite the contrast to your most recent previous HC.

Bammer suxes! That is all!
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 03:58:39 EDT »

Dooley's coaching ability remains to be seen.  But I don't think there is any doubt about the quality of his character. Quite the contrast to your most recent previous HC.

Amen to that! I think Dooley is all class and integrity.....I hope he can put the W's on the board as well....only time will tell.  But I certainly admire what he is trying to do at UT!  GO DOOLEY!! WOO!

Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 05:21:56 EDT »

The assimilation process has begun...slowly, but surely.
MIAUTIGER
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 08:02:01 EDT »

The assimilation process has begun...slowly, but surely.

Bammer suxes! That is all!
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 08:57:42 EDT »

All of your children will be wearing UT Orange it is a matter of time!!

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: