VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 02:19:10 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UT Nike pro combat uniform mock up (pic)  (Read 46086 times)
3beans
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2011, 01:58:22 EDT »

UGLY!!!!!
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2011, 02:01:22 EDT »

Now this looks like tomfoolery which has been thrown up on.   
3beans
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2011, 02:04:41 EDT »

That would go well with the guys wearing their pants pulled halfway down to their knees and hats on backwards for the Vol Walk.

Seriously, I would love for us to be playing a highly ranked team in early September at Neyland and for them to be wearing that.  It would be fun to watch them melt on the sideline in the heat and humidity.  I figure that would at least add 2-4 extra degrees to their body core temp.  Stylish is one thing.  Stupid is another.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2011, 02:33:25 EDT »

That would go well with the guys wearing their pants pulled halfway down to their knees and hats on backwards for the Vol Walk.

Seriously, I would love for us to be playing a highly ranked team in early September at Neyland and for them to be wearing that.  It would be fun to watch them melt on the sideline in the heat and humidity.  I figure that would at least add 2-4 extra degrees to their body core temp.  Stylish is one thing.  Stupid is another.

I don't even remember what they were wearing, but it sure didn't slow down Oregon last year in Neyland.   
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2011, 02:40:05 EDT »

Revolver!! Here is someone new for you to pick on. Not even I have a problem with hats turned backwards. In fact, I wear my hat backwards most of the time. Let him have it. 
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2011, 03:59:55 EDT »

You are no longer welcome at our tailgate Saturday.

LOL! Not my work... I saw it on another board.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2011, 04:03:26 EDT »

Revolver!! Here is someone new for you to pick on. Not even I have a problem with hats turned backwards. In fact, I wear my hat backwards most of the time. Let him have it. 

But do you approve of sagging shorts? 

3beans is an old soul as well but not as much fun to pick at as you are. 

By the way I listened to the new collaboration by Jay Z and Kanye West today plus Lil Wayne's latest album. You should check those out!!! 

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
10EC
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2011, 04:24:20 EDT »

Jay Z and Kanye West today plus Lil Wayne's latest album. You should check those out!!! 

I remember that show.  Poor black kid moves in with his rich Uncle...
3beans
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2011, 04:04:04 EDT »

Old!!!  I call it experienced.  You can't get that in a classroom.

Seriously, we had no depth to play Oregon last year.  We actually held up pretty well until depth became an issue.  They also had twice the depth we had.  Also, I think the game was a night game and the weather was pretty nice.  I may be wrong about the last part but you can forgive me of that since I'm 'OLD'. 

One other prediction I will make is that saggin pants will be in the same catagory as platform shoes in about 10 years.

Now pardon me while I go fire up my bike and go for a ride.  I'm not quite ready for a wheelchair.
Quasi EVol
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2011, 06:32:58 EDT »

Sagging pants are the leisure suits of the 21st century. 
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2011, 02:02:17 EDT »

Old!!!  I call it experienced.  You can't get that in a classroom.

Seriously, we had no depth to play Oregon last year.  We actually held up pretty well until depth became an issue.  They also had twice the depth we had.  Also, I think the game was a night game and the weather was pretty nice.  I may be wrong about the last part but you can forgive me of that since I'm 'OLD'. 

One other prediction I will make is that saggin pants will be in the same catagory as platform shoes in about 10 years.

Now pardon me while I go fire up my bike and go for a ride.  I'm not quite ready for a wheelchair.

Oregon Weather Nice.....nope that was the interruption game where the lightening and rain caused the game to be halted in the start of the second quarter and gave Oregon a chance to go into the locker room and scheme on how ot stop Poole. If there is no delay Oregon goes into the locker room down 20-10 or 20-3 since their offense had not moved the ball and Poole was tearing them a new one in the first 15 minutes (he had over 100 yards in the first quarter against Oregon)

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2011, 04:26:25 EDT »

While I agree that sagging pants are akin to leisure suits, bell bottoms, and platform shoes, the fad has lasted much longer in the urban community than any of those. I've been out of high school almost 20 years and people were sagging when I started college.

I just think it's funny to watch people criticize things of the younger generation the same way their parents criticized them. I do it too so I'm not exempt.

Oh, and 3beans... when I say someone is an old soul, I am not calling them old. I have no idea how old you are. BOM and Vinnie are both younger than me yet to me they are old souls because they are traditionalistic and resistant to change. 

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2011, 04:36:23 EDT »

I personally take pride in being an "old soul".  :-D
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2011, 04:44:39 EDT »

I personally take pride in being an "old soul".  :-D

As you should... it's what makes you "you".

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2011, 05:01:05 EDT »

Tell my wife that, lol.
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2011, 05:15:52 EDT »

By the way I listened to the new collaboration by Jay Z and Kanye West today plus Lil Wayne's latest album. You should check those out!!! 

Dude! Not liking those guys' music has nothing to do with being old. It's got to do with being white! 
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2011, 05:32:49 EDT »

Dude! Not liking those guys' music has nothing to do with being old. It's got to do with being white!  

Wow! OK, if you say so. A lot of white people like urban music. Hence the reason why most everything in top 40 today is deeply affected by the hip hop and r&b of 20 years ago. I suspect our grandparents said similar things about Motown.

If I don't like country music or rock and roll, does that make me not white? (I like both, for the record. But lots of white people don't.)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 05:34:33 EDT by ReVOLver » Logged

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2011, 05:46:22 EDT »

Revolver, be honest.  Were you sporting sagging pants and basketball jerseys in high school/college?  :-)
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2011, 06:09:01 EDT »

Wow! OK, if you say so. A lot of white people like urban music. Hence the reason why most everything in top 40 today is deeply affected by the hip hop and r&b of 20 years ago. I suspect our grandparents said similar things about Motown.

If I don't like country music or rock and roll, does that make me not white? (I like both, for the record. But lots of white people don't.)

Oh, lighten up. My silly comment was a response to your silly comment.
EmerilVOL
Heisman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2011, 06:16:26 EDT »

You are no longer welcome at our tailgate Saturday.

Just one or is that a multiple tailgate suspension?

EmerilVOL

EmerilVOL
Heisman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2011, 06:17:15 EDT »

Kuumbayah my lord Kuumbayah Kuumbayah my lord Kuumbayah!!!!!

EmerilVOL

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2011, 06:46:06 EDT »

Love your sig, btw.. did you make it?
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2011, 06:51:13 EDT »

Love your sig, btw.. did you make it?

Thanks, and yes...
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2011, 06:58:03 EDT »

Lol, I gotcha. Sorry to have misinterpreted. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2011, 06:58:44 EDT »

Revolver, be honest.  Were you sporting sagging pants and basketball jerseys in high school/college?  :-)

Maybe! And on occasion maybe a sideways hat.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: