VTTW Board Index
April 20, 2024, 09:56:58 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CollegeFootballNews doesn't think much of UT  (Read 4228 times)
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2011, 06:39:51 EDT »

http://cfn.scout.com/2/1096714.html

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 06:46:03 EDT »

The Grizz defense should be aggressive enough and active enough to force the Vols to be one dimensional.

The Vols will come up with the win by barreling away with the running game and getting a few home runs out of Bray and the passing attack

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 08:17:14 EDT »

lol.  I think its funny.  We should drill Montana.  I am more worried about Cincy, but I am pretty sure we roll into Gainesville 2-0.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 08:22:02 EDT »

Truthfully if we don't drill Montana we have got problems.

lol.  I think its funny.  We should drill Montana.  I am more worried about Cincy, but I am pretty sure we roll into Gainesville 2-0.
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 08:24:48 EDT »

Truthfully if we don't drill Montana we have got problems.

Honestly I'm not sure that's the case considering how young we are.

I think if we get beaten by Cincy we have problems but I refuse to read anything into Montana unless we lose.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 08:47:34 EDT »

Well, as someone here once said, and will probably say again.....WWFDT. 
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2011, 08:56:11 EDT »

I can see it being close for awhile maybe even most of the 1st half. They will let it all hang out and we will be jacked trying to land haymakers which will likely mean we will be off a little bit. We should stretch it out and win comfortably in the 2nd half. 

We will have too much team speed for them to score much at all unless we just absolutely suck on defense.

I think we will still have more questions than answers after this game. We won't get any answers until the Cincy game.

Honestly I'm not sure that's the case considering how young we are.

I think if we get beaten by Cincy we have problems but I refuse to read anything into Montana unless we lose.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2011, 08:59:41 EDT »

They lost me when they said that some dude from Montana will be the best DB we see all year.  Uh, they DO realize what league we play in, right?

EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2011, 09:15:13 EDT »

They lost me when they said that some dude from Montana will be the best DB we see all year.  Uh, they DO realize what league we play in, right?

Well I think the guy writing that piece of    is from the west coast....but then I could be wrong because I pay so little attention to what CFN writers think since they are Homer Simpson relatives.....dohhhhhhhhhhhh!

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2011, 11:55:29 EDT »

They lost me when they said that some dude from Montana will be the best DB we see all year.  Uh, they DO realize what league we play in, right?

They do have a good DB but... lol at a guy from Montana being better than everyone from the SEC.

Previews like that are why the Internet sucks. Every website has to preview every game and that person doesn't know shizzle about UT.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: