VTTW Board Index
April 19, 2024, 06:39:00 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ReVOLver, TRO, Emeril  (Read 3882 times)
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« on: September 02, 2011, 03:22:47 EDT »

It's looking like we won't be coming to the game tomorrow after all. CObh and her sister are concerned about the heat and we hadn't bought tix yet anyway, so we may be homebodies for this one. I was looking forward to seeing all of you . . . perhaps at a later date!

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 03:39:38 EDT »

It's looking like we won't be coming to the game tomorrow after all. CObh and her sister are concerned about the heat and we hadn't bought tix yet anyway, so we may be homebodies for this one. I was looking forward to seeing all of you . . . perhaps at a later date!

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 04:23:35 EDT »

Just trying to get some mileage out of the new emoticons? 

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 04:24:03 EDT »

Just trying to get some mileage out of the new emoticons? 

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
eVOLved
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 06:12:42 EDT »

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 06:14:49 EDT »

eVOLved
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 06:17:57 EDT »

There was a bunch of that last night.  There will be a bunch of that tonight.  There will be a helluva lot of it tomorrow.     
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2011, 06:25:05 EDT »

There was a bunch of that last night.  There will be a bunch of that tonight.  There will be a helluva lot of it tomorrow.     

I have not given much thought to what I'm drinking tomorrow. I guess I'd better do that. It's going to be hotter than blazes so I don't know about drinking a lot of beer.

eVOLved
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2011, 06:38:37 EDT »

I have not given much thought to what I'm drinking tomorrow. I guess I'd better do that. It's going to be hotter than blazes so I don't know about drinking a lot of beer.

Best come up with a game plan quickly.  I have the car and will need to who has the cooler
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: