VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 03:47:12 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Well I couldn't get into the stadium today  (Read 4616 times)
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« on: September 02, 2011, 06:19:01 EDT »

to take pictures, so I just had to take another walk down to the river and see what was happening down there. I would say the number of ships in the Navy has swelled to 50 or so (see a couple of pics below). What was especially noteworthy, however,  was the yacht Sensation docked at the Boathouse. Sensation is a 112 foot motor yacht that you can find details on here: http://www.fraseryachts.com/Charter/charter_gallery.aspx?YachtID=Y8181_SD. Worth noting is the charter cost: $49,000 per week.

Pics below.

Sensation (2 pics):

More from the Vol Navy fleet:

And one more to grow on. Southern Pecan, a great cold weather Nut Brown Ale  :

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 08:16:49 EDT »

I tried that Southern Pecan from Lazy Magnolia at QSL once. I thought it would have a nasty, bitter flavor, but it was surprisingly pleasant.
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 08:24:20 EDT »

I tried that Southern Pecan from Lazy Magnolia at QSL once. I thought it would have a nasty, bitter flavor, but it was surprisingly pleasant.

Yep. It's a smooth beer. That's what I like about nut browns in general . . . when you're not in the mood for something hoppy and bitter, they're a great go-to.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 08:27:24 EDT »

I also forgot to mention that I walked past 4 Montana fans on my way down to the river. I was on the phone so I didn't speak with them. I was a little surprised to bump into some.

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 09:44:42 EDT »

http://yfrog.com/o0qkmj

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 10:00:12 EDT »

You callin' me a liar? 

There was a "guard" of sorts under the stadium where I was going to walk in. I didn't try anywhere else.

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 10:06:36 EDT »

You callin' me a liar? 

There was a "guard" of sorts under the stadium where I was going to walk in. I didn't try anywhere else.

LOL! No, I was just posting the pic. Andrew Lentz posted the pic and he works in the UT SID.

Here's another from the official football Twitter:

http://twitgoo.com/4h8gfp

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: