VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 06:25:24 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sharrif don't like it.  (Read 2798 times)
Quasi EVol
« on: September 09, 2011, 07:50:39 EDT »

Thinks it's not Kosher.
Fundamentally he can't take it.
You know he really hates it.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/6944931/ncaa-says-florida-dt-sharrif-floyd-sit-another-game
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 03:56:30 EDT »

Guess what game he is back for?      
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 12:27:27 EDT »

South Carolina just had a freshman wide receiver suspended for four games for participating in the same program. He also has to repay $2700. I hope we didn't have anyone in that mentor program.
GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 05:05:12 EDT »

South Carolina just had a freshman wide receiver suspended for four games for participating in the same program. He also has to repay $2700. I hope we didn't have anyone in that mentor program.

I kind of think it sucks as well! What if it had been the United Way or the Boys and Girls Club that had helped with his expenses? You think anyone on that committee would have had the 'nads to hand down the same penalty? (Alright, they do have the "Holier than thou" attitude, but the bad pub it could have generated would have shrunk their rocks faster than the Pigeon River in December.)

G
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 05:07:19 EDT »

I believe i read that the Sc WR's father is one of the principals in the service.  He accompanied his father on several trips.  It looks like the NCAA is using the player to punish the father.  What was it NCAa was saying about trying to be transparent and fair and equal in punishing? 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: