VTTW Board Index
April 20, 2024, 03:30:12 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cincinnati vs. Tennessee - TRO Family Tailgate  (Read 1922 times)
TheRealOrange
« on: September 10, 2011, 02:17:02 EDT »

It's a 3:30 p.m. kickoff, and I understand that a few nephews of mine will be handling things this weekend.  More than likely, they will be set up by noon so they can watch the early game(s).  I will be at home on a recliner with my leg on ice, elevated and watching on TV.  Not my first choice, but....     Please feel free to stop by, especially if you are a visiting Cincinnati fan and/or VTTW poster/lurker.  Below is a map showing the location.  They should be set up right behind the UTAD tailgate area (between their large orange and white canopy and the building) and they'll likely be using the orange canopy covers with the white Power Ts on them (two canopies).  Stop in and say hello and share some of the food and drinks.  There is no need to bring anything unless you want something in particular or just want to bring something to share.  They probably won't have the steak sandwiches, and I'm not sure about the Italian sausage sandwiches, but I'm guessing they will have burgers and hot dogs, and I can't imagine they would forget the cookies and chips/dip.  Feel free to bring anything else you want.  I wish I could say I'd see you there, but that's just not gonna happen -- and maybe that's a good thing for you.      Go Vols!

PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 02:31:18 EDT »

Last week the cook said it was burgers and pups this week

BTW the steak sam'iches were GREAT last week!

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
TheRealOrange
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 02:51:06 EDT »

Last week the cook said it was burgers and pups this week

BTW the steak sam'iches were GREAT last week!

Yes, they were.  BTV cooked me one on Sunday.    I was a nervous wreck that whole day worrying about everyone down there.  It's much easier being there. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: