VTTW Board Index
April 19, 2024, 06:58:14 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So, what's Droner drinking tonight?  (Read 2103 times)
10EC
« on: September 10, 2011, 02:57:17 EDT »

I am thinking the Turley Zinfandel will be for next week in honor of his pal CONSIGLIEREG8R and obviously not the Fratelli Revello Barolo Vigna Gattera since he polished off the last bottle already (I think it is what gave him the stones).  So, what's your guess?

I'm thinking....

A Pinot Blanc from René Sparr.....

droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 07:14:33 EDT »

Sorry to disappoint but I"m dry tonight. I went to dinner with friends last night and we put a hurting on ourselves. We went through 6 bottles of good red wines. I'm a little dull today.

However, I am impressed by your knowledge of the wines I have reviewed. Or I'm impressed by your ablility to go back through my previous posts. 
101stDad
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 09:38:22 EDT »

Sorry to disappoint but I"m dry tonight. I went to dinner with friends last night and we put a hurting on ourselves. We went through 6 bottles of good red wines. I'm a little dull today.

However, I am impressed by your knowledge of the wines I have reviewed. Or I'm impressed by your ablility to go back through my previous posts. 

Believe it or not, I am starting to learn something about wines, myself.  I don't drink much at all - just a glass or two per week, but I have learned a good bit from my son who has become quite a wine connoisseur.  Part of his becoming an officer and a gentlemen.  In fact, he and his Mrs. are looking at doing a Napa Valley trip on their "official" honeymoon. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: