VTTW Board Index
April 25, 2024, 10:00:42 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Feel better now and we had better hold this lead  (Read 3943 times)
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2011, 11:26:53 EDT »

Because I have been eating this young bearcat in front of me alive in the smack talk arena. He started in on the refs on the pass interference on hunter and I let him have it. So the boys had better not make me eat crow.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 11:32:08 EDT »

That's awesome.  Got a few Bearcats here in M... They were pretty rowdy early on.
Oldvol75
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 11:34:53 EDT »

2 VOLS and a aubbie with me, but he's pulling for UT too!

God “The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the external rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained.” from George Washington’s first Inaugural address.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 11:37:13 EDT »

So you guys can text from Neyland?  Last year the bandwidth for Verizon was all clogged up.   Hope that's a thing of the past?

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 11:53:33 EDT »

I still struggle to get texts out... For some reason it's been better today since the 2nd qtr.
eVOLved
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2011, 11:58:52 EDT »

Because I have been eating this young bearcat in front of me alive in the smack talk arena. He started in on the refs on the pass interference on hunter and I let him have it. So the boys had better not make me eat crow.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Give him HELL bossman
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2011, 12:29:19 EDT »

Is the Cincy guy still there, or did he take off?   

On the bandwidth thing, maybe enough people are on 4G now that it makes a difference?  Who knows....just glad to hear it's better than it has been in the past.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 10:26:11 EDT »

So you guys can text from Neyland?  Last year the bandwidth for Verizon was all clogged up.   Hope that's a thing of the past?

I can text but I still can't use 3G data worth snot. Frustrates the heck out of me, too.
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2011, 10:28:40 EDT »

I can text but I still can't use 3G data worth snot. Frustrates the heck out of me, too.

It was better on Saturday for me than it has been in a while. Texting and phone calls are on the same network, data is different and data is where it's tough. At the beginning of the game I couldn't hit ESPN or the board but it eased up towards halftime.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2011, 10:49:22 EDT »

It was better on Saturday for me than it has been in a while. Texting and phone calls are on the same network, data is different and data is where it's tough. At the beginning of the game I couldn't hit ESPN or the board but it eased up towards halftime.
I didn't even try after the fiasco last week.  Plus, for some reason I was back to doing what I used to do during games and watching units for a series (DL, OL, WR, etc) and not watching the ball all the time. 

Also, I was questioning why the heck the Pride didn't do a 9/11 themed show???????????????????????
I mean, Ghost Busters?  For real??

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: