VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 01:29:01 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stats and records....  (Read 4804 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2011, 03:26:39 EDT »

Tyler Bray passed for 405 yards, a career high. Justin Hunter and Da'Rick Rogers became the first pair of Tennessee receivers to log 100-yard games on the same day.

That second stat is interesting considering we were always known as "Wide Receiver U".  Perhaps once again. 

RipleyVol12
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 05:49:41 EDT »

Correct me if im wrong but Rogers has 200 yards receiving after 100 yard game today that means that marks been hit twice in a season right?

GO VOLS! 
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 07:52:34 EDT »

Tyler Bray passed for 405 yards, a career high. Justin Hunter and Da'Rick Rogers became the first pair of Tennessee receivers to log 100-yard games on the same day.

That second stat is interesting considering we were always known as "Wide Receiver U".  Perhaps once again. 

Wow, hard to believe.  It seems Kent and Nash would have done that AT LEAST once.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 02:08:36 EDT »

Wow, hard to believe.  It seems Kent and Nash would have done that AT LEAST once.

I could be wrong but I think the record is that Hunter and Rogers are the first TN duo to have Dual 100 yard games in back to back games.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 03:46:40 EDT »

I could be wrong but I think the record is that Hunter and Rogers are the first TN duo to have Dual 100 yard games in back to back games.

This is correct.
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 04:32:52 EDT »

Just heard on the broadcast that this was the first time UT has had 2 WRs with 10 catches in a game.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
TheRealOrange
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2011, 06:31:16 EDT »

Just heard on the broadcast that this was the first time UT has had 2 WRs with 10 catches each in a game.

FTFY   
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2011, 06:52:53 EDT »

FTFY   

See, you knew what I meant. 

TheRealOrange
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2011, 07:05:52 EDT »

See, you knew what I meant. 

Yep.  You have no idea how bored I am stuck in this recliner.      So, I have to do what I can to keep my mind occupied, and I knew you'd take it in good humor.   

crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2011, 07:15:09 EDT »

That kind of passing will open up the running game for sure...question is can our o-line stand strong against SEC defensive pass rushing.. I think with Brey in the shot gun with his quick release and throwing darts it will be hard for them to get at him in time and will assure a balanced attack especially running the draw in  a spread formation but will find out more about this team on the road in the Swamp this week
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2011, 01:30:12 EDT »

Yep.  You have no idea how bored I am stuck in this recliner.      So, I have to do what I can to keep my mind occupied, and I knew you'd take it in good humor.   

Are we going to have to do a mail it in tailgate for ya???? (Fed Ex BBQ to TRO hmmmmmm)

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2011, 10:41:33 EDT »

Are we going to have to do a mail it in tailgate for ya???? (Fed Ex BBQ to TRO hmmmmmm)

Naw, he has to keep the weight offso I'm thinking more along the lines of a sealed container with the smell of BTV's steaks grilling along with a mini can of DP.

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: