VTTW Board Index
April 18, 2024, 10:05:15 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tyler  (Read 3719 times)
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2011, 08:40:19 EDT »

tbrayvol8 Tyler Bray
Its time to shock the WORLD! @MillerTime_864 @Mr_VD4 @darickrogers

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 08:45:39 EDT »

He does not lack any confidence that is for sure. He is the kind of player you love on your team but hate on a rivals team.

He has got the best fastball we have had in a long time.
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 08:50:34 EDT »

Agreed.

For anybody who doesn't like him saying that... I don't really see this as trash talk because it's not running down the other team, so I'm good with it. I'm not one of those guys who thinks that players should be humble all the time. I believe that you should let your play do the talking and never say anything bad about the other team but it's OK to strut a little when you are confident in who you are and what you do. 

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 08:53:02 EDT »

He's the first QB since Peyton and Tee that doesn't send me into a panic when he throws downfield. Seems like it's been years since I haven't immediately felt like our passes downfield were going to be picked off.

I'm sure the picks are coming, but I'm not skeered anymore.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 09:01:48 EDT »

I'm happy to say he reminds me of the Iceman.  California cool.

Clausen went to the swamp in '01 with the attitude of not caring if its the swamp or not.  He wasn't intimidated by anything, and Bray has more physical tools than Clausen did.  Attitude is a big part of winning on the road.
CobbWebb
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 09:28:44 EDT »

This is the first time since the early 2000s that I feel we have a legitimate shot at beating UF at the Swamp. Obviously, others are feeling it too. It doesn't mean that we will but things are looking up in Knoxville.

CW
MIAUTIGER
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2011, 09:47:27 EDT »

This is the first time since the early 2000s that I feel we have a legitimate shot at beating UF at the Swamp. Obviously, others are feeling it too. It doesn't mean that we will but things are looking up in Knoxville.

CW

From an outsider, I see this as a game of evenly matched teams. In the key areas, though (QB, WR, RB), I think ya'll have more talent.  It should be a fun game to watch, actually. The Swamp is a huge advantage for them. So, if ya'll don't get on top early and often, I think they can ride the momentum surge all the way to a W.

For me, I think YWFDT, FWIW, IMO, of course.

Bammer suxes! That is all!
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 09:47:55 EDT »

Another thing I liked about him was he was chewing people out for not blocking well enough in the run game.  
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2011, 09:55:48 EDT »

Another thing I liked about him was he was chewing people out for not blocking well enough in the run game.  

He also flipped out on Vincent Dallas when he wasn't in the right place to be a safety valve.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: