VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 10:37:29 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Speaking of Joan Cronan,...  (Read 2420 times)
TheRealOrange
« on: September 12, 2011, 11:03:10 EDT »

...here she is with Be-the-Vol before the Montana game. 

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 11:07:28 EDT »

...here she is with Be-the-Vol before the Montana game. 

Be-the-Vol told me to tell you that you weren't the boss of the tailgate and couldn't order him to give me sandwiches!

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
TheRealOrange
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 11:34:02 EDT »

Be-the-Vol told me to tell you that you weren't the boss of the tailgate and couldn't order him to give me sandwiches!

Ya know, at this point....    This going to be one very frustrating home game season for me, no matter how well the Vols do.    Then again, if they do well, maybe it'll give me a good excuse (rationalization) to stop making that long drive 7 or 8 times a season. 
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 11:44:23 EDT »

Ya know, at this point....    This going to be one very frustrating home game season for me, no matter how well the Vols do.    Then again, if they do well, maybe it'll give me a good excuse (rationalization) to stop making that long drive 7 or 8 times a season. 

Well we've missed you both weeks.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
TheRealOrange
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 11:53:39 EDT »

Well we've missed you both weeks.

Thanks.  It has been very odd to not be there but see real time pictures and comments from the tailgate posted on Facebook.  Not being there just feels "wrong."  I'm hoping to make it to the South Carolina game, but I'll be just a couple days out of the leg brace at that point (assuming it comes off when they expect).  It's not a likely trip, but....   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: