VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 11:52:41 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow. Stay classy, Jacksonville.  (Read 4122 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: September 14, 2011, 10:33:29 EDT »

http://outkickthecoverage.com/jaguars-fans-celebrate-home-opener-vs-titans-with-steve-mcnair-skeleton.php

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 04:06:42 EDT »

Wow, that's bad.  Not even close to being funny.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 04:27:06 EDT »

Wow the Jaguar fans are making themselves look like asses! This ranks up there with Nebraska fans in 1990 saying before the Colorado game "Sal is dead,go Big Red!"

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2011, 05:01:38 EDT »

Also, Bears fans with signs that said "finishing what Katrina started" in a playoff game vs. NO the year that the hurricane hit.

Sports can bring out the absolute worst in people.
Quasi EVol
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2011, 09:50:44 EDT »

Jacksonville was recently named the NFL's lowest-valued franchise & it appears their fans are worthless as well.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2011, 01:11:40 EDT »

Just noticed that my name is being taken in vain over on the VS because of this post.  LOL- I just can't win with you guys.  I haven't said a negative thing about UF all week (which has taken all the restraint I can muster ) and you're still running me down.  But still, you guys are right.  I was wrong to imply that one idiot is representative of an entire fanbase (though I still reserve the right to make tree-poisoning jokes to every bammer I come across ). 

FTR, to the extent that I care about the NFL at all, I root for the Falcons.  So that display didn't offend me one bit as a fan, but rather as a human being.

CobbWebb
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 01:43:56 EDT »

Florida fans on Saturdays, Jags on Sundays. Are you surprised?

CW
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2011, 01:53:04 EDT »

Just noticed that my name is being taken in vain over on the VS because of this post.  LOL- I just can't win with you guys.  I haven't said a negative thing about UF all week (which has taken all the restraint I can muster ) and you're still running me down.  But still, you guys are right.  I was wrong to imply that one idiot is representative of an entire fanbase (though I still reserve the right to make tree-poisoning jokes to every bammer I come across ). 

FTR, to the extent that I care about the NFL at all, I root for the Falcons.  So that display didn't offend me one bit as a fan, but rather as a human being.

Give em hell BDV!  I saw the Titans whip the Jags ass in 1999 in Nashville.  McNair was QB, and that effectively ended the jags "dominance".  Glad McNair and the Titans motivated them to be so hateful.  I hope the Vols create a similar hatefulness Saturday. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: