VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 08:07:12 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I think these refs like the PI call  (Read 3259 times)
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2011, 11:20:14 EDT »

Been a few questionable on both sides, IMO

BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 11:24:14 EDT »

I think all of them have been warranted with the exception of the last one on UF.

It's troubling that we've only been able to consistently move the ball with the aid of 15-yd. penalties.
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 11:24:49 EDT »

Did you see Muschamp going off on the refs?  If they let that change them for the 2nd half .............
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 11:28:27 EDT »

Did you see Muschamp going off on the refs?  If they let that change them for the 2nd half .............

UF should be flagged 15 yards to start the second half for that little tirade. That was worse than James Franklin's hissy fit at the end of the Vandy game earlier.

I don't blame Muschamp for being upset about that last PI, but the one before that that he was whining about was CLEARLY interference.

Arguing your point is one thing. Berating the officials with cursing and finger jabs is uncalled for. Flag him.
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 11:28:46 EDT »

I think all of them have been warranted with the exception of the last one on UF.

It's troubling that we've only been able to consistently move the ball with the aid of 15-yd. penalties.

I don't know, a couple looked like good D plays...one on us, one on them.   But hey, as long as they call them the same both ways, I'm ok with it.

3beans
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2011, 11:30:21 EDT »

The one on Johnson was called by the crowd.  It was clearly a good play.  He came in with the left arm and knocked the ball away.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2011, 11:31:44 EDT »

The one on Johnson was called by the crowd.  It was clearly a good play.  He came in with the left arm and knocked the ball away.

Yep flag was thrown in reaction to the crowd.
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2011, 11:34:34 EDT »

It was a pretty good play by Johnson but I thought he got him with the body early.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: