VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 05:43:46 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Defense has save us so far.  (Read 2730 times)
3beans
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2011, 11:28:53 EDT »

They have adjusted well to the gators.  Kept us in the game. Let the offense settle down and get moving.  They need to be ready because the gators will change it up at half and try to get us off balance again.  The OL is doing a good job giving Bray time.  Look for a lot of blitz from the gators.  We get the ball.  If we score then the game is up for grabs.
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 11:30:50 EDT »

Yep.

I think UT will have to establish the running game to have a chance in this one. And I don't see that happening, unfortunately.
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 11:32:38 EDT »

EXCEPT for that piece of shizzle first drive!  Cheeseburger Charlie... u fizzleing kidding me!   
3beans
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 11:33:33 EDT »

We need to show something new.  Something they haven't seen.  I like Bray's composure.  I was worried about that and he has stood the test.  If we can just make something bad happen for florida.  I would like to see how brantly handles a little pressure.
Volsphan
Walk-On

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 11:34:11 EDT »

EXCEPT for that piece of shizzle first drive!  Cheeseburger Charlie... u fizzleing kidding me!   

Remember he did much better when the signals were being stolen for him
3beans
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2011, 11:34:54 EDT »

First drive by Montana, first drive by cincy, first drive by florida.  Are we seeing a pattern?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: