VTTW Board Index
April 24, 2024, 04:40:42 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My two cents... the first drive set the tone. Florida's strength is their D  (Read 2378 times)
SmokeyJoe
« on: September 18, 2011, 07:14:07 EDT »

But they won the toss, and elected to receive.  They were confident they could do it, and did.  I thought we were playing awfully aggressive, but maybe the screens create that over pursuit???  As a layperson, I thought Cheeseburger Charlie really schooled Wilcox on that drive, and then the Hunter injury...  we pretty much knew right then.   Why the hell is Milton not stepping up?  And where is Rajon Neal?  Poole just runs into the pile.  He is not decisive.  I knew it was a tall order, and I think they did as well as the could given the worst case scenario opening series for UF, and UT.   
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 07:17:32 EDT »

Meant to say Hood was in position to make a big UT play on the first drive by UF.  It was edited out.   
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 09:15:59 EDT »

Milton isn't the athlete Hunter is, he is tall and that's about it

We're not going to run well against a good SEC defense. This is a passing team, and we lost our best weapon on offense.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 11:10:46 EDT »

Weis did a great job of attacking our weaknesses.  We never really had the chance or ability to attack anything.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: