VTTW Board Index
April 24, 2024, 01:06:11 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Dirty Birds beat the Eagles in the Georgia Dome!  (Read 2553 times)
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2011, 05:05:03 EDT »

Michael Vick sure took a beating,He can't handle teams that blitz Him.   I think The Falcons go 11-5 and win the NFC South edging out the Saints.

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
Volcreed
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 10:16:45 EDT »

I was at the game, and I can't tell you how many times I laugh at some of the stuff that was slung at Vick. It was brutal. I was sitting on the end when Vick was pointing at the score to the fans, and it got nuts after he did that. I really excepted more Vick fans, but the staduim was 99% anti Vick were I was at.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 10:18:21 EDT »

Good thing I wasn't there.  I would've cheered when he got knocked out of the game.

Volcreed
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 10:22:16 EDT »

I will say this for the Eagles if Vick does play at his 2010 level, they are going be a serious Super Bowl contenders. LeSean Mccoy is a bad man!
Volcreed
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 10:23:18 EDT »

Good thing I wasn't there.  I would've cheered when he got knocked out of the game.

One of loudest points of the game along with Samuel L Jackson walking out pre game.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: