VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 03:03:57 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody watch Biggest Loser, like I do?  (Read 3000 times)
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2011, 01:39:34 EDT »

Antone Davis is on there this season

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2011/09/former-nfl-lineman-biggest-loser-contestant-antone-davis-ballooned-to-476-lbs/1?csp=34sports

Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 01:12:22 EDT »

I watch it closer to the end. What I need, though, is to be ON the show.  I hope Davis does well, though.
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 01:17:57 EDT »

I watch it closer to the end. What I need, though, is to be ON the show.  I hope Davis does well, though.

The hardest thing when you pack it on is to pack it off.....

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 01:45:19 EDT »

I watched it the first night...and 10 minutes into his first workout he was on the floor crying like a baby.....but by the end of the first week, he'd lost 32lbs and had a totally different attitude.  It ain't easy to drop those lbs....I know!   I still want to drop about 20 more (lost 70), but am struggling to do it....even though I work out all the time -- 4 times a week with a personal trainer!   The one thing I'm very happy with is that--if I never lose another lb, I'm in the best physical shape I've been in since I was a very young 25 years old!  And I'm a 5 time granny now -- WOOO!   

Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 02:02:19 EDT »

I watched it the first night...and 10 minutes into his first workout he was on the floor crying like a baby.....but by the end of the first week, he'd lost 32lbs and had a totally different attitude.  It ain't easy to drop those lbs....I know!   I still want to drop about 20 more (lost 70), but am struggling to do it....even though I work out all the time -- 4 times a week with a personal trainer!   The one thing I'm very happy with is that--if I never lose another lb, I'm in the best physical shape I've been in since I was a very young 25 years old!  And I'm a 5 time granny now -- WOOO!   

That's awesome! Keep it up!
biggin
Walk-On

Fish now your dead along time!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 02:08:34 EDT »

Keep it up!!!  And Davis is one of my favorite Vols of all time!!  Though I am confused, I heard he lives in Knoxville and the show said he lives in Murfressboro?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: