VTTW Board Index
April 27, 2024, 01:41:31 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Back in 1997 os so.......  (Read 3107 times)
Oldvol75
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2011, 11:33:18 EDT »

Way back before this board and the one before and the one before. Way back when I first met most of you guys. Before ReVolver started his first board days. I asked if anyone had any information on of two of my former teammates, Robert Shaw and Phil Sutton. Today ended my search! I have got in touch with both during this past week. We are planning a hunting trip this season here in Alabama! Robert owns a hunting property around montgomery al. I can't wait to see these guys!

God “The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the external rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained.” from George Washington’s first Inaugural address.
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 12:05:26 EDT »

Way back before this board and the one before and the one before. Way back when I first met most of you guys. Before ReVolver started his first board days. I asked if anyone had any information on of two of my former teammates, Robert Shaw and Phil Sutton. Today ended my search! I have got in touch with both during this past week. We are planning a hunting trip this season here in Alabama! Robert owns a hunting property around montgomery al. I can't wait to see these guys!

That's really cool

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 12:16:17 EDT »

coolamondo!!

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 01:35:55 EDT »

Dang, must have been right before I walked in the room. I wish I had known; I'd have found them for you, say - 13-14yrs ago!

I get hired by attorneys all the time to find long-lost witnesses to traffic accidents as well as other types of litigation. Our largest client for the last 4 years has been a NY/DC law firm with over 60,000 asbestos defense cases and we find folks lost from the 50's, 60's & 70's.

Sorry about that, brother. If I had known........

G

WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 01:42:32 EDT »

Dang, must have been right before I walked in the room. I wish I had known; I'd have found them for you, say - 13-14yrs ago!

I get hired by attorneys all the time to find long-lost witnesses to traffic accidents as well as other types of litigation. Our largest client for the last 4 years has been a NY/DC law firm with over 60,000 asbestos defense cases and we find folks lost from the 50's, 60's & 70's.

Sorry about that, brother. If I had known........\

Sounds like you need a reality show like "All Worked Up".

G

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2011, 06:08:54 EDT »

???? Sorry Chats; I don't know what the "All Worked Up" is about, a game show or what. Therefore, I'm too stupid to know if that was directed at OV75 or me. However, the time of night might have an influence on my logic (or lack thereof)! I was up at 4:35 this morning and have since been driving from Knoxville, to Spring Hill, to West Nashville, and now in Chattanooga. (So far, it looks as if I shook them!No more flashing lights coming up from behind.)

G    
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 06:54:08 EDT by GreggO » Logged
tnflower
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2011, 02:42:49 EDT »

(So far, it looks as if I shook them!No more flashing lights coming up from behind.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: