VTTW Board Index
April 19, 2024, 06:15:49 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: South Carolina  (Read 3281 times)
Memphisvolunteer
Starter

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2011, 12:56:59 EDT »

Anyone else watching this Auburn/South Carolina game?  Carolina is not impressing me.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 01:24:05 EDT »

Garcia must have some incriminating photos of the Ol' Ball Coach with an 8 year old boy.  How else would he have kept his job this long?

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 01:31:40 EDT »

Anyone else watching this Auburn/South Carolina game?  Carolina is not impressing me.

No, I feel better about that game and Arky all the time.  But let's see how we do vs. uga first.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 01:36:43 EDT »

Garcia must have some incriminating photos of the Ol' Ball Coach with an 8 year old boy.  How else would he have kept his job this long?

They probably just don't have anything better.  The OBC has succeeded wildly in recruiting at USCe recently.  They have Alshon Jefferies, Lattimore, some good OL, etc, but notice they don't really have a top notch 5-star QB.  And can you blame them?  Other than Wuerffel, name one QB that didn't have issues with SOS at one point or another.  I think he's having a hard time getting true quality QBs in there.  He's too much of a head case with his QBs.    IMO.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 01:43:00 EDT »

I think something is wrong with Garcia's arm. Yes, I know that the next line should be, "It's attached to his head". 

But he looks like there really is something wrong with it.  If not, then it is his head. 

73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2011, 05:48:39 EDT »

The something wrong in Garcia's head is his coach.
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2011, 02:12:59 EDT »

have you seen his backup play? he's horrible

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: