VTTW Board Index
April 25, 2024, 10:31:03 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has any team ever rushed for -100 yards in a game?  (Read 2040 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2011, 04:48:10 EDT »

It may happen when we play bammer.

3beans
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 05:02:08 EDT »

As much as I have poo pooed people for predicting 8 - 9 wins this year I have to say that I think we will make the game much closer than most here think.  Our team is young and improving with every game.  We WILL show up and play bama tough.  We may even be a much tougher game for bama than Florida is right now.  Now I think our game next week will require us to play our A++ game to win against the dawgs and I don't think for a minute that that game is a gimme.  But don't think that we are going to roll over for bama.  We will fight.
3beans
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 05:03:32 EDT »

I might add that I haven't seen any signs of 'QUIT' in the Vols this year.
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 05:14:10 EDT »

As much as I have poo pooed people for predicting 8 - 9 wins this year I have to say that I think we will make the game much closer than most here think.  Our team is young and improving with every game.  We WILL show up and play bama tough.  We may even be a much tougher game for bama than Florida is right now.  Now I think our game next week will require us to play our A++ game to win against the dawgs and I don't think for a minute that that game is a gimme.  But don't think that we are going to roll over for bama.  We will fight.

UGa is going to be dangerous because they have something to play for, but they aren't a great team and we are at home.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: