VTTW Board Index
April 23, 2024, 09:52:18 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LOL- seriously, Georgia?  (Read 2449 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2011, 02:44:32 EDT »

So MSU (supposedly) stomps on the midfield logo before their game yesterday, and the team that has made a living doing that kind of crap over the years actually gets mad about it?  Cry me a fizzleing river.

http://www.macon.com/2011/10/02/1727054/georgia-gets-mad-then-gets-above.html

UGADawginVA
Walk-On

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 04:36:35 EDT »

After watching Bama put on a clinic..I just laughed at that post when I realized how far away we are from a team like that.
LouisVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 02:57:05 EDT »

I'm thinking Robinson needs to work on his trash talk:  “There were people fighting out there,” Robinson said. “And then (MSU quarterback Chris) Relf is pointing his finger in my face. I said, ‘Y’all, we’re gonna come back out, and they’re not gonna be doing what they think they’re going to do. They have no idea what we’re about to do.’ ”   Huh?

Read more: http://www.macon.com/2011/10/02/1727054/georgia-gets-mad-then-gets-above.html#ixzz1Zisozjzh

My pronouns are:  I, Me, My, and Mine
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 03:27:12 EDT »

I'm thinking Robinson needs to work on his trash talk:  “There were people fighting out there,” Robinson said. “And then (MSU quarterback Chris) Relf is pointing his finger in my face. I said, ‘Y’all, we’re gonna come back out, and they’re not gonna be doing what they think they’re going to do. They have no idea what we’re about to do.’ ”   Huh?

Read more: http://www.macon.com/2011/10/02/1727054/georgia-gets-mad-then-gets-above.html#ixzz1Zisozjzh

The pups ned to work on a lot of things ...

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: