VTTW Board Index
April 23, 2024, 11:59:49 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I really want to win this game against uga.  (Read 1827 times)
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2011, 04:32:09 EDT »

We all feel like we are trending up. We are better overall than last year but we have had some issues with youth rearing its head in games. Hopefully our o-line got the message and steps its game up after their debacle at uf. uga will have more talent than us but every team that is rebuilding always has a win in a game like this along the way that signifies to all and most importantly to the team that they are catching up. It's at home, at night and our freshman lb'ers have a month under their belt. It is time for them to improve. uga is more traditional and should be a better fit for the freshman AJ who has struggled so far. We have to run the ball some, have to. Just enough to make PA work. Rogers has to be a beast at wr. He will get doubled but he still has to make plays. Another wr has to step up as well. Defensively we have to be able to hold up against the run and against murray running to convert 3rd downs. We need more pressure on the qb!

Bottom line is this game sets up as well as any for a signature conference win and the team needs it, the fans need it and the staff needs it. Night game so crowd should be loud and players amped after waiting all day. I don't care how we win JUST FREAKING WIN!!!!!
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 04:35:04 EDT »

What still worries me about the UGA game is that we are still at a disadvantage in talent and depth. They've struggled, yes, and we seem to be trending up, yes, but they've got a bit more fuel in the tank than we do. I like our chances but think it's going to be a tough, tough game and probably a coin toss.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 04:55:03 EDT »

I think this game will be like the 1992 UT-UGA game. I think Tennessee holds off Georgia and wins 35-34

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: