VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 08:21:16 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UGA vs UT A huge game for 2011!  (Read 3184 times)
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 04, 2011, 11:39:14 EDT »

Many years I post before the season about memories and tailgating and all sorts of things about this game we all love ot go and watch and be a part of.  WEll this year I think the season really begins this week....Yeah the UF game early was a big game, but this year the UGA game starts a stretch of serious October games.  This is the year we begin to grab what we can and start our upswing under Derek D and his troops.  This is the week we begin to change the face of the SEC East and start laying the foundations for the next great revival of UT football fortunes.

For many years BDV has posted his UGA week post and excited our fanbase on VTTW.  I am ready for BDV to do it again....its time to get fired up and to whack the pups on their rears just like we did for nine years straight back in the 1990s....its time to repay the pups for that beatdown in Athens last year.....its time to serve notice that UT is not on the back burner anymore....we are back and ready to compete and lay some woodsheddin on the Dawgs.  I say lets arrive proud and loud in the Stadium....fill up Neyland like ti was in 1998 when UF came to town and it was so loud that the earthquake machines were bouncing.  Its time to be loud proud and raucus and get behind the Vols and be the force that we as fans can be......

I am exhorting all of you to come if you can and be there and support the Vols.....come out to the tailgate and get some good food and some good fun and help us to sing some David Allan Coe like we used to do.....

Its TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 11:43:34 EDT »

When Tennessee beats Georgia the sports talk hosts in Atlanta will once again jump on the Mark Richt will be fired bandwagon. The most idiotic excuse for Richt on Atlanta radio is that He shouldn't be fired because His last two recruiting classes were quite good.

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 12:35:19 EDT »

Many years I post before the season about memories and tailgating and all sorts of things about this game we all love ot go and watch and be a part of.  WEll this year I think the season really begins this week....Yeah the UF game early was a big game, but this year the UGA game starts a stretch of serious October games.  This is the year we begin to grab what we can and start our upswing under Derek D and his troops.  This is the week we begin to change the face of the SEC East and start laying the foundations for the next great revival of UT football fortunes.

For many years BDV has posted his UGA week post and excited our fanbase on VTTW.  I am ready for BDV to do it again....its time to get fired up and to whack the pups on their rears just like we did for nine years straight back in the 1990s....its time to repay the pups for that beatdown in Athens last year.....its time to serve notice that UT is not on the back burner anymore....we are back and ready to compete and lay some woodsheddin on the Dawgs.  I say lets arrive proud and loud in the Stadium....fill up Neyland like ti was in 1998 when UF came to town and it was so loud that the earthquake machines were bouncing.  Its time to be loud proud and raucus and get behind the Vols and be the force that we as fans can be......

I am exhorting all of you to come if you can and be there and support the Vols.....come out to the tailgate and get some good food and some good fun and help us to sing some David Allan Coe like we used to do.....

Its TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we sing DAC we also have to do my fav country rap song (BDV's subwoffer really makes Cowboy Troy sound great)...

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 12:41:31 EDT »

I'm so ready for this game. If Georgia wins (and they very well might...maybe should), I'm going to be sorely disappointed. I would like so see UT fans fill the place up and be an intimidating force like they used to be. For that reason, I'm glad this is a night game; that usually puts a little extra rowdiness in the crowd. But given the mood of our fan base this year, I don't expect a  whole lot.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 01:59:26 EDT »

I don't recall making a special post specifically for UGA every year, but I suppose I can cook something up before Saturday.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: