VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 11:23:12 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Couple of Question  (Read 3921 times)
Volsphan
Walk-On

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2011, 04:10:05 EDT »

Group of us treking up for the LSU game and got a Motor Home Parking pass on AG Campus (CFN2).  Can anyone tell me anything about the lot?  Such as what time the lot opens and is it numbered slots or first come first serve, etc.

Thanks
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 04:27:02 EDT by Volsphan » Logged
GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 04:33:31 EDT »

Nothing other than I've parked in that lot for basketball games using the handicap slots. It's easy access off US Hwy 129, exit 388 off I-40 then taking the Kingston Pike/Cumberland Ave exit within a mile. Hang a right; first left on Neyland at the signal and the 3rd traffic signal and left onto the Ag campus. You do know that alcohol is forbidden on state property in TN, right? Cups are good, but nothing in the open will be okay and no hassles to be expected. Or, you could get Emeril to check his spot (just as close, but without the bus service which you won't need because you'll walk the strip) and really eat well with us!

GreggO   
Volsphan
Walk-On

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 04:39:17 EDT »

No, did not know about the alcohol thing.  I was a kid last time went to UT game in Knoxville.  We are coming up on Thursday with plan to stay in RV on FRI and SAT.  I am the only UT fan among 7 LSU fans.  We are bringing Boudin, Chicken Sausage, etc.  Probably doing a gumbo.  I guess I'm used to LSU campus where basically there is no open container law.

Thanks for the heads up
GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 05:09:13 EDT »

No, did not know about the alcohol thing.  I was a kid last time went to UT game in Knoxville.  We are coming up on Thursday with plan to stay in RV on FRI and SAT.  I am the only UT fan among 7 LSU fans.  We are bringing Boudin, Chicken Sausage, etc.  Probably doing a gumbo.  I guess I'm used to LSU campus where basically there is no open container law.

Thanks for the heads up

Yeah, just don't be blantant. Believe me that you will not be the only ones partaking! But, the purple and gold will get you more attention. Just keep the bottles and cans in the MH and use solid colored cups. If you guys are like me, it's pee, then go pour/drink/repeat. So, you'll be going inside the MH for every re-pour anyway.

We'll be cooking all day Sat. if you want to join us; and you are welcome to bring some tasties with you as well as enjoy Emeril's and the other's goodies .

GreggO  
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 05:12:20 EDT by GreggO » Logged
tnflower
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 02:05:33 EDT »

We are bringing Boudin, Chicken Sausage, etc.  Probably doing a gumbo.

You make me so homesick. 
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 02:35:46 EDT »

Group of us treking up for the LSU game and got a Motor Home Parking pass on AG Campus (CFN2).  Can anyone tell me anything about the lot?  Such as what time the lot opens and is it numbered slots or first come first serve, etc.

Thanks

We already have one RV that parks at the Credit Union so it is not a big thing....we will be cooking all day long at the tailgate for LSU and we will be serving some Red Beans and Rice and Jambalaya.....and of course Corndogs..... 

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

Volsphan
Walk-On

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 04:50:55 EDT »

Thanks Emeril.  I think we're going to stay in the lot since one of the guys already paid for the parking pass.  I will bring up some Boudin though. We will have to meet up so I can get it to you.

Thanks again. 

GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2011, 05:21:17 EDT »

Thanks Emeril.  I think we're going to stay in the lot since one of the guys already paid for the parking pass.  I will bring up some Boudin though. We will have to meet up so I can get it to you.

Thanks again. 

Hell, I'll come down and get it! You are talking the noir, uh...... the "darker", red stuff right? Mmmmmmm!

G
Volsphan
Walk-On

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2011, 10:49:08 EDT »

I wish.  Can't buy the noir anymore - only the white.  Health department declaired it unsafe - Good thing the Cardiologist lobby wasn't listened too.  Come down and I will Share the other goodies (boneless chickens stuffed with crawfish/rice) and chicken sausage. 

Mike
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: