VTTW Board Index
April 19, 2024, 09:25:01 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We are impotent on offense  (Read 3434 times)
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2011, 10:52:11 EDT »

Without Bray we're just not a threat in any way.
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 10:55:10 EDT »

Simms is horrible. Just horrible.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 10:56:48 EDT »

Yep. And we have no running game.

Fate is a sick bitch . . . we started this year knowing at least that we'd have a strong passing game, and now this is where we are.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 11:02:22 EDT »

Fate is a sick bitch . . . we started this year knowing at least that we'd have a strong passing game, and now this is where we are.

I'm just tired of the black cloud that is following us. Like last week when Lane had the run called back. I knew before I saw the replay he was down. And then the blocked FG today. Do everything right and they get lucky with the delay call. And of course last year's two end of game gut punches.

It's past demoralizing.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 02:04:41 EDT »

We had a running game today in spurts.  Much better than last week, at least, and IMO LSU has a much better D than uga.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2011, 03:11:47 EDT »

I'm just tired of the black cloud that is following us. Like last week when Lane had the run called back. I knew before I saw the replay he was down. And then the blocked FG today. Do everything right and they get lucky with the delay call. And of course last year's two end of game gut punches.

It's past demoralizing.

That is exactly why I am so disgusted. We aint good enough to make a break and we cant catch a lucky one either. 
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 03:21:11 EDT »

I just don't understand how he got this much worse than last year, which wasn't that great to begin with.  Maybe he can get his head screwed on straight by the USCe game.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
ChattanoogaVol
All-SEC

Time is best spent with family and friends.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2011, 05:05:58 EDT »

Simms just does not have the tools to be a college football QB plain and simple............................................it's not going to get any better....................no improvement from last year................................It's going to be tough for me to sit and watch him play any more this year because I know he cannot get the job done which means we are going to lose BAD...................+ HE WILL HAVE 0 CONFIDENCE IN HIMSELF AFTER NEXT WEEK NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS

Go Big Orange.
Ridge Runner
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2011, 05:08:57 EDT »

Anybody catch Desmond Howard on game day. joking that Simms was the best QB in the SEC? I guess that was in response to his dust-up with Phil Simms last year.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: