VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 07:03:07 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Observations from the Cheap Seats...The North End Zone  (Read 1651 times)
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 17, 2011, 02:20:36 EDT »

<rant>

1.  While we are young there is talent it just is not being "coached up".  We do good then lose our focus or something.  Frankly this makes me feel so upset that we cant seem to find our butts with two hands after the half.  Mike Hamilton got rid of Fulmer and hired Lame Bliffin and this is where we are?  I just want to win a game that we are suppossed to lose like we used to do.....

2.  People from USC hate Lame Bliffin also....Saturday at the tailgate I met two guys from California that were USC fans and they ahte The Lame as much as we do.....they hope he is gone and soon.....

3.  Our line just seems to be pitiful at times....

4.  Simms could not QB his butt out of a paper sack.  If Bray had been healthy we might have been tied or up at the half both of the picks were because Simms waited until the defender had caught back up with the receiver and then threw the ball.....

5.  All recruits...want to play early....UT is the place to be..........

</rant>

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

IvoryTusk
Special Teamer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 03:39:04 EDT »

Hey Emeril - Are you coming to Tuscaloosa on Saturday?  If so, shoot me an email dguttery8178@yahoo.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: