VTTW Board Index
April 24, 2024, 09:51:47 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A nightmare in the making.......  (Read 3313 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2011, 05:40:50 EDT »

Wisconsin has lost. Texas Tech is ahead of Oklahoma 24-7 at half. LSU and Bama play each other. And the danged Clemson tiglets benefit from it all.

I can't stand it. 
RipleyVol12
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 05:24:56 EDT »

Personally think its all leading to a remtach between Bummer and LSWHO for the NC. I think GT beats Clemson the Big 12 10 whatever it is nowadays beats themselves. Boise wont get the nod over a one lose SEC school period.

GO VOLS! 
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 06:42:01 EDT »

Boise wont get the nod over a one lose SEC school period.

They will and they should.
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 07:07:52 EDT »

Boise State and TCU play in November.  Look for TCU to beat them.  The Big 12 (10 or 9 or 8 err 9) will beat each other and maybe only KSU comes out undefeated (Would that not be a hoot!!).  Stanford has a good chance to go undefeated.  I just think Clemson will stumble somewhere.  If not, Clemson, Stanford, or KSU will have earned the right to have their teeth kicked out in the BSC championship game by either LSU or Alabama.   Right now LSU and Bama are by far the two best teams.  Nobody else is close.

Right now, I put my money on LSU even if the game is in Bama.  I think both teams are going to be able to run the ball, but will not be able to dominate the other.  Right now, I think the passing attack of LSU is bettter because LSU's WRs are better than Bama's DBs.  If Simms could have thrown the ball on time and accurately last night, we could have had less 3 and outs.  We may or scored, but the defense would not have been out there as much.

Droner, you will wake up before the year is over and Clempson will be of the radar.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2011, 09:35:50 EDT »

Clemson and bammer in BCS championship....Droner you have my sympathy!  But for me, I will be a "tiglet" fan all the way in that one.  Anyone BUT bammer, I say.  I apologize for that in advance, just in case it happens. 

I disagree about Boise State 73...they will thump the tar out of TCU IMO.   This may well be the year they finally get a shot.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
tngamecock
Walk-On

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2011, 09:52:50 EDT »

Wisconsin has lost. Texas Tech is ahead of Oklahoma 24-7 at half. LSU and Bama play each other. And the danged Clemson tiglets benefit from it all.

I can't stand it. 

Hey, we have something in common this week after all.  One thing I've noticed since living in TN, UT fans hate clemsux pretty bad.  Why is that?  I'm happy you do, but curious at to why.  I've noticed tater fans don't like UT at all either.  Did you two play each other during the regular season for a while or something?  I know why UGA and Clemsux hate each other, but I always wondered why UT fans (most) don't like them. 
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2011, 11:02:28 EDT »

Hey, we have something in common this week after all.  One thing I've noticed since living in TN, UT fans hate clemsux pretty bad.  Why is that?  I'm happy you do, but curious at to why.  I've noticed tater fans don't like UT at all either.  Did you two play each other during the regular season for a while or something?  I know why UGA and Clemsux hate each other, but I always wondered why UT fans (most) don't like them. 

I hate the tiglets because I live here among 'em. I live in Greenville, SC. Tennessee and the tiglets played twice in the 70's. The first game in '74 we beat them on a last second play by Hollway to Seivers. But the first play of the game was a bomb to Stanley Morgan. Morgan ran the opening kickoff back to about the 30 and then trotted toward the sidelines like he was going off the field. Except he didn't. He lined up at wideout, they didn't see him and Holloway hit him for a TD. The tiglets claimed we cheated and claim so to this day.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: