VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 04:17:37 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Colts and Manning  (Read 1793 times)
RON
Starter

View Profile
« on: October 25, 2011, 11:11:05 EDT »

I think with the Colts 0-7 start you can now see how great Peyton Manning really is. The Colts averaged over 10 wins a season when Manning quarterbacked them including last year. Last year the Colts had all kinds of injuries except for Manning and won 10 games. Now except for Manning the Colts are healthy.They will be lucky to win a game. Amazing what a difference Manning makes. I remember when Tom Brady missed the whole season a few years ago the Patriots still won 10-11 games. When I hear people talk about how much better Brady is than Manning just bring up these facts.

I don't care how many Super Bowls a quarterback wins. To me the most important stat of a quarterback is how much better he makes his teamates. It looks to me that While Brady is a great player the Patriots could win without him. The Colts are lost without Manning. Brady is part of a great system in New England. Manning is the system in Indy.
Volcreed
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 01:43:40 EDT »

‎9 Divison Titles
 3 AFC Championship Games
 2 Super Bowls
 1 Super Bowl Title
 4x NFL MVP
 6X AFC Player of the year
 141-67 as starter
 109-35 the last 9 season as starter

0-7 without him
 0-3 when we started and didn't finish

Last qb not name Manning to win a game in Indy/ JimHarbaugh ex Stanford now Niners Coach

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: