VTTW Board Index
April 25, 2024, 02:39:31 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shocker! Miles reinstates the Synthetic Three just in time for bammer...  (Read 2681 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2011, 07:54:29 EDT »

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/20111026/SPORTS0202/110260313/LSU-s-Mathieu-Ware-Simon-reinstated-after-suspensions

IvoryTusk
Special Teamer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 08:26:00 EDT »

Good.  I want 'em full strength - no excuses
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 04:44:59 EDT »

I actually don't blame him at all. There is a big loophole with the synthetic weed in that the NCAA doesn't even test for it and therefore can't suspend players for it. Most schools don't test for it. LSU apparently does. I bet there are a lot of synthetic potheads out there on teams that don't test for it.

With that loophole, if I were a coach, I'd feel like I was at a competitive disadvantage against teams that don't test for it and I'd make the suspension as short as possible. JMO.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 05:20:01 EDT »

It isn't going to matter. Alabama will beat 'em by two TDs.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 01:13:30 EDT »

It isn't going to matter. Alabama will beat 'em by two TDs.

Disagree, but we will find out.

FWIW, bammer does have the better stats, a slight edge in probable-NFL talent, and the home field. 

Still and yet, I think LSU has played a much tougher schedule and bammer has looked less impressive at times than LSU.

Should be a good one .... but without doubt, I will be screaming  Geuxe Tigeux!  at the top my my freaking lungs.  Anything but bammer....

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: