VTTW Board Index
April 18, 2024, 07:59:36 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tyler Bray is campaigning on Twitter for black jerseys and a blackout  (Read 15752 times)
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2011, 04:30:27 EDT »

I love the all-orange, too.  I don't mind the black, I just don't think it really goes well with our uni configuration.

I think it could in a special situation but I think it would take more than black jerseys. I'm with SED and what he said above and would go further... I think if it were going to be done right you need black with orange trim on jerseys, pants, and helmets.

I like the all orange though as long as the pants are the same color as the jerseys which hasn't been the case recently when we've done it.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2011, 04:39:32 EDT »

Hubbs all but said in his Friday War Room today that there will be no black jerseys, but that there is some surprise coming.

I'm guessing all Orange. (Cue everyone with the  ... personally I love the all orange though.)

That would be great!  I love the all orange as well.  Hate the black.

Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2011, 05:47:35 EDT »

If they do the all orange, I hope it doesn't look like the last time they did it.  I think all orange could look good, though. 
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2011, 06:10:38 EDT »

If they do the all orange, I hope it doesn't look like the last time they did it.  I think all orange could look good, though. 

I feel encouraged.. as the orange of the jerseys is much improved this year.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2011, 06:31:14 EDT »

It's obvious.....black pants.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2011, 06:42:20 EDT »

And BTW...when a thread on jerseys is the busiest of the week, you can feel the apathy.  I don't blame any of us for that, but we need to administer a serious butt kicking to that #badword#  from Johnson City and get this program back on track.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2011, 06:44:25 EDT »

I feel encouraged.. as the orange of the jerseys is much improved this year.

Correct. We're back to the correct shade of orange for the first time since the late 90s.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
iVol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2011, 10:01:22 EDT »

Have a friend of a friend (I know) , says the jerseys and pants are all laid out, want to know the color????? hehehe.....
When he forwards me the pic, I'll post....I want the proof too!!!
Either way, just win baby, GBO!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: