VTTW Board Index
April 20, 2024, 01:04:54 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CBS Sportsline "Experts" pick the games.....  (Read 2412 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2011, 01:07:03 EDT »

Take a look at the picks. What doesn't look right?

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/features/writers/expert/picks
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 01:26:27 EDT »

UT is suddenly a trendy pick.

Of course the mediots will turn on us and trash us badly after we lose tomorrow because of their stupid pick, saying that we disappointed, when in reality we are a 3-4 football team with little offensive playmaking ability and little overall depth starting a freshman QB who has never thrown a college pass against a 6-1 team who's pretty good on D.

For the life of me I don't understand what people are seeing with this game, outside of UT people who find hope in the unknown (which I understand). But I question any non-UT homer who picks UT to win. All signs point to "NO".

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 01:27:38 EDT »

Shows how much they know.     Seriously, half those guys are idiots but when guys like feldman weigh in, I take notice. Weiner what he sees. I think we have a shot but no way I would pick us.
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 01:28:41 EDT »

Uh huh huh huh...i said wiener
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 01:28:46 EDT »

Shows how much they know.     Seriously, half those guys are idiots but when guys like feldman weigh in, I take notice. Weiner what he sees. I think we have a shot but no way I would pick us.

To use your post to add to mine, I am NOT saying UT doesn't have a shot. They do have a puncher's chance because of SC's injuries. But on paper, SC is the smart pick, as you say.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: