VTTW Board Index
April 18, 2024, 07:00:06 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My one post about this weekend  (Read 2352 times)
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2011, 05:28:05 EDT »

You know things have sunk to new lows when your highest point on Saturday is fist pumping in celebration in the middle of a 10 year old's Mr. Gatti's birthday party when Vandy missed the tying FG against Arkansas... while following the game diligently on the ESPN gametracker via your phone because you are hoping Vandy loses.

That's bullshizzle, and that's all I have to say about college football in general right now.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
VoLynteer
Heisman

One klassy lady

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 07:13:57 EDT »

I feel your pain.  My husband asked if I was watching UT play because he could hear me cheering from outside when they missed that FG.   
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 08:15:08 EDT »

It was the lone bright spot of the day, but I laughed my arse off when they missed that FG. Seeing the look on that smug prick Franklin's face was enough, but the fact that Clay Travis had been building him up as the SEC's next Bear Bryant all day after Vandy took the early lead was even better.
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 11:39:45 EDT »

I was at the game with some Arkansas friends and the stadium was probably 40% Vandy, 35% Arkansas, and 25% empty. A top 10 team came to town on a beautiful day and no one cared. That made me pretty happy.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 04:03:44 EDT »

It must really suck to be a vandy fan.

I was watching that game with my Dad prior to heading over to Neyland.  I went to take a leak and when I came out, my Dad was happy over the 94-yard int return.  LOL!  You lose on a 94-yard int return and a (very easy) missed FG. 

It just HAS to suck to root for vandy.   

Having said that, I will be looking for signs of improvement in our team the next 5 weeks. 

Go Vols!

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: